Rittal, the world’s largest electrical enclosure manufacturer, has a new addition to its acclaimed TS 8 freestanding enclosure series. Constructed of 316 stainless steel, this TS 8 is the most rugged and durable yet and is an ideal freestanding enclosure solution for harsh-environment applications.
This wash-down friendly, corrosion resistant enclosure maintains a clean, consistent internal environment in extreme conditions without sacrificing the modularity, functionality, and innovation for which the TS 8 series and Rittal are known.
The UL Type 4X modular enclosure affords many advantages over traditional unibody enclosures including expandability, lower weight (less transportation cost), more mounting space and superior workability (less labour costs).
Customers in industries such as oil and gas, life sciences, food and beverage, mining, wastewater, and pulp and paper require a corrosive resistant, Type 4X TS 8, which is the perfect large enclosure for their demanding environments. Rittal has responded with the most durable TS 8 yet, an unmatched combination of strength and functionality in this product category.
Features of the new 316 Stainless Steel TS 8 Enclosure include:
- Four-point latching system and continuous foamed-in-place gasket provide a water and dust proof environmental seal
- 30 percent more available mounting space than traditional unibody enclosures of equal dimensions
- Padlock-able handle that provides both easy access and security
- Large assortment of accessories allow for three dimensional mounting of components on all internal surfaces
- Overall load capacity of 3,150 lbs
- Eyebolts provide flexibility during transportation and installation
- Spring-loaded, quick-release hinges enable fast and easy door removal and replacement
About Rittal Systems Ltd.
Headquartered in Mississauga, Ontario, is the Canadian Subsidiary of Rittal GmbH & Co. KG - the world’s leading enclosure manufacturer which has its headquarters in Herborn, Germany, is one of the world's leading system suppliers for enclosures, power distribution, climate control, IT infrastructure and software & services. Customers from all sectors of industry, from mechanical and plant engineering, as well as from the IT and telecoms market are making use of system solutions from Rittal.